Thursday, March 7, 2013

It's called perspective

A friend shared this image on Facebook and it appears to come from this Facebook page (although it is not clear if that page was the creator or not):


How funny would it be if someone complimented you on your weight loss, and asked you how much you've lost, and YOU get to answer:

I've lost an elephant's penis. 

Can you imagine the reaction? Heh heh. That right there? Would SO make it worth losing 60 lbs. 

It would also be fun to lose Arnold Schwarzenegger, but I'm happy I don't have anywhere near THAT much to take off. I'd be happy with anywhere between a small bale of hay and the World's Largest Ball of Tape.

2 comments:

  1. I lost 5 large sacks of potatoes at this point and apparently the potaotoes left alone and left their sacks behind as they are hanging off my upper arms, thighs and butt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 sacks of potatoes? Wow, that is impressive, bravo! Kind of a shame they left without their skins, but that's still a whole lotta spuds to lose! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts, but be polite and keep it clean. Remember, you're in MY house now so wipe your feet before you enter.